We are pleased to announce the availability of a new version in public beta. Though I said in my previous blog that V0.6 is going to be our last version in public beta, yet we’re out with a new version. There are so many things that we can do to help you manage your Azure Storage and we are trying our best to include them.
Well, here is a short list of all the changes that we have included in this release:
- Ability to upload data from Microsoft SQL Server/MySQL database into Azure Table Storage.
- Ability to upload data from XML files into Azure Table Storage.
- Download all blobs in a container.
- More filter options when viewing entities.
- Changes in View Blob functionality.
- Ability to set Blob metadata/content type on blob upload screen.
There are still some features that we need to incorporate before we can say it’s feature complete so watch out for more announcements from us. Also we will know some new things during PDC as will so we need to see what’s in store for us.
If you’re attending PDC, have fun there!!!