- Execute stored procedures. Includes the ability to specify partition key for stored procedures in partitioned collections.
- View collection statistics. Currently this feature is only supported for non-partitioned collections.
- Create a partitioned collection with a minimum of 2500 RU/s.
- It is now possible to resize add/edit stored procedures, triggers and user defined functions window.
- Fixed a bug in add search service account window to allow search service names more than 25 characters.
- Application will now launch in “maximized” mode.