Azure Cloud Service - Features Overview
Cloud Service Accounts
- List classic cloud services in your Azure Subscription.
- Open Azure portal from within the application to manage cloud services.
Cloud Service Deployments
- List cloud service deployments.
- Stop a running cloud service deployment.
- Start a stopped cloud service deployment.
- Change deployment configuration.
- Delete a deployment.
- Perform a VIP swap on deployments.
- Save deployment package (cspkg and cscfg) files in a storage account.
- View deployment information.
- View diagnostics data collected by a running deployment. For more information on Cloud Service Diagnostics features, click here.
Cloud Service Roles
- List roles (Web Role/Worker Role) in a deployment.
- Update instances count for a role in a deployment.
- View role information.
Cloud Service Role Instances
- List role instances for a role in a deployment.
- Reboot a role instance.
- Reimage a role instance.
- Rebuild a role instance.
- Delete a role instance.
- View role instance information.
- Connect to a role instance via RDP.
Cloud Service Service Certificates
- List service certificates associated with a cloud service.
- Add new service certificate to a cloud service.
- Delete a service certificate from a cloud service.
- View certificate information.
- Download certificate.